Join the Hangout!

9:41 AM

UPDATE: A HUGE shoutout to Mary, Bethany, and all you other awesome people who joined this hangout! You weathered the chatbox delay and awkward pauses like champs. Thanks for being a part of this hangout and this blog!

We're going LIVE at 2 PM EST! 
Here's how it works.
1. Click the play button on the video above.
2. Find the chatbox on this blog's sidebar.
3. Leave a question or comment in the chatbox!
I'm so excited to hang out with you all! See you soon!
xoxo,
Bailey

You Might Also Like

2 impressions

  1. 1. You need to be told that you're sweet and a good talker and fun to listen to like every single day. Pour on that confidence sauce.
    2. Yes, I am Mary from college! ;) And I'm driving up tomorrow too! I look forward to rambling with you more this semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. You are the sweetest. If I ever become good at speaking online, it'll be because of your encouragement. ;)
      2. Yessss! I can't wait! Thanks so much for being a huge part of this hangout!

      Delete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)