Cinderella Dress + Peachy Pants

3:30 PM






Rebekah asked to see my Cinderella dress and pink skinny jeans. Here you are, Rebekah!

And to the rest of you, thanks for a fabulous summer! I'm off to college for my last fall semester ever.

Love,
Bailey

Photo Credz: the ridiculously talented Bethany @ Everyday Memoirs

You Might Also Like

6 impressions

  1. You look adorable! I love the first outfit particularly; I've been attempting to add more sweaters into my wardrobe in anticipation of those Hillsdale winters. (I've been raised in the South my whole life, where we get the occasional 50-degree day in mid-February.) I love your nude heels, too. ^_^ Best of luck with your senior year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, are you going to Hillsdale?! Girl. Hit me up. I am literally cold all the time and can give you wardrobe pointers for weathering the winter!

      Delete
  2. Awww, a post just for me! :D You're so sweet, Bailey!! And I love it!! The photos are funny and cute, and I love the outfits; the pink pants have zippered accents too? Did you pick those up at Goodwill? Dang, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ma'am! (The zippers do get caught on the carpet, though, so I see why they ended up in Goodwill.....)

      Thank you for your good wishes!!!

      Delete
  3. And have an awesome senior year, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable. Sorry to miss the hangout, would've loved to have been there but glad it was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)