17 Step Monday Morning Workout8:00 AM
1. Slowly guilt yourself into rolling out of bed and exercising like all your resolutions said you would.
2. Two hours later, roll out of bed and look up YouTube workouts. Hey -- 7 minute workout. Perf.
3. Clean up your bedroom floor to create a 4x4 exercise space.
4. Do jumping jacks for thirty seconds. Psh. Piece of cake. I could do this all day.
5. Do push-ups for thirty seconds. Why, hello there, Floor. Meet my face.
6. Do a normal squat.
7. Do a non-normal squat with one leg in the air.
8. Push-ups again. For the love of living....
9. Squats again. Other leg.
10. More push-ups.
11. More squats.
12. More push-ups. Modified version: lie face down and don't move. Groan occasionally.
13. High knee run.
14. Tada! You're done! Wasn't that awesome?
15. Slink down the stairs in total misery.
16. Pour yourself a glass of water. Wow. I didn't know I could pour the Britta water filter out too.
17. Sit on the floor for an indefinite amount of time and contemplate your pitiable existence. I feel fat. I'm 115ish pounds and apparently none of it is muscle. F-A-T.
What are you waiting for? Get moving!
What's your morning workout routine...or lack thereof?
Photo Creds to mora4ka.