Things I Accomplished Today8:00 AM
|The blog design that will never be|
- Made a pretty pathetic refried bean burrito.
- Allowed my housemate to fix my lopsided hair-do as I made the pretty pathetic refried bean burrito.
- Got locked out of the women's bathroom.
- Tried to say something funny to my office-mates.
- Pretended I was funny, anyway.
- Wrote a pretty pathetic article.
- Passive-aggressively edited other people's posts for our Imprimis Facebook page to express my inability to do anything right that day.
- Wanted to fall asleep/go home/stop writing the pretty pathetic article.
- Looked lovingly on the amazing Slideshare I made yesterday.
- Found the digital graphic design book in the library basement.
- Spent three hours trying to teach myself CSS coding.
- Scrambled some eggs and cheese.
- Ate overly-ripe kiwis.
- Ate white rice.
- Ate pizza.
- Texted my boyfriend a hundred times to let him know what an accomplished failure I was.
- Curled up in the corner of the couch and read Murder on the Orient Express.
What have you accomplished today?