Did You Know I Could Sing?

8:00 AM

If you didn't, that's what I've been doing for forever. Recital on Wednesday, SAI music fraternity concert today. And then I'm off to a wedding for the weekend. Forgive me while I slip away from the world of the internet for a few days. To keep you entertained in my absence, here's me singing "If I Loved You" from Carousel:



And here's a photo from the musical I was in earlier this semester:


And here's to all the great blog posts I will write when I get the time (one wedding, one paper, one concert, and two exams later)!

What do you like to sing?

You Might Also Like

8 impressions

  1. Bailey, your voice is absolutely *gorgeous*. Oh my goodness. I'm going to be honest and say that I envy you quite a bit for it. ;-) I love to sing, and I can carry a tune...but I simply do not have any volume. I used to have dreams that I could sing like Julie Andrews, and walk around like some kind of Disney princess just singing out whatever popped into my head - as loud as possible. Oh the frustrations of life.

    I content myself in the thought that God may equip us all with such voices in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been taking lessons for a couple years now. It's made ALL the difference. I went from a tepid alto to a soprano. It's been a fun journey!

      And I still dream I can sing like Julie Andrews/Disney princess. Not there yet. ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even recognize your voice at first!
    Gorgeous sister of mine. :)
    (guys that's my sister singing! It's really her!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My obnoxious operatic renditions while washing the dishes disguises my actual singing voice. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Bailey! Lovely song and gorgeous voice! Keep on singing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just an absolutely beautiful song? One of my new favs. Thanks for listening and commenting!!

      Delete
  4. Oh Bailey, your voice is beautiful!!!

    I like to sing all kinds of different music: CCM, Disney, Musicals (Les Mis is one of my favorites; I love belting out "I Dreamed a Dream".). And I pretty much sing all day long...but so does the rest of my family so it's cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niiice. We sound like we're totally similar in musical tastes!!

      Delete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)