Ancient History

7:30 AM

You Might Also Like

12 impressions

  1. *holds out arm for Bailey's inspection* See that? Those are chills.

    Wow. Y'all sound like something from a movie--that was so amazing.

    I'm sure you've been told this before, but I'll add my two cents to the mix. You have been blessed with a beautiful, beautiful gift, Bailey. That was wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bailey, you have a lovely voice. Thanks for sharing the video! You and your brother did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!

    Really, really good job!!! Both of you have terrific voices! That must have been so much fun! :-D

    Thank you so much for posting this!!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, good job, Bailey! I like that song, especially when you harmonized at the last verse. And it was fun hearing how your voice sounds. :) I'm glad your voice was well enough for you to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful voice, Bailey!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww - you skipped the best part!

    Oh, it sounded beautiful - I didn't watch the clip, but I've heard it enough to tell you it sounded wonderful. And you do have a pretty voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bailey, wow! Yeah, I had chills, too. I mean, I knew y'all could sing, but..boy, you can really sing! You and Christian both. Wow. I would've loved to have been at that play. hint, hint. Could you tell us when you're going to be in a play again?? I sure hope you vidoetaped that one!!
    Love,
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found a way to subscribe to your RSS. :D

    Thanks for your hospitality this weekend. I appreciated your ministry and service in playing for my wife.

    Grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Olmstead: Uh oh.
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Just kidding. And we loved having your family over. I could write a good dozen blog posts on all the topics we covered during your stay. :) Thanks for putting up with us in all our oddity. Folks like that are a rare breed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. KT: WHAT? You missed the prolific orange flyers plastered all over Shawano County? Should've emailed you directly......if I still have your email. Yes, it's taped, and yes, you may watch it whenever you like. A couple of bucks and I'll burn you your own copy. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT'S THE E.T. DOLL! AND THE TROLL BANK! ...

    Random, I know. But Bailey mentioned a few of those things she was pulling out in an email, and it's giggly to see them in a video.

    You have an extremely pretty voice, Lee. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, ET is famous now!

    I loved hearing you guys sing, it was one of the best parts of the play :)

    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)