Are You a Drama Queen?8:40 PM
1. When you commit a crime of stupidity (e.g. turning on the windshield wipers instead of the blinker while forgetting which way to pull over for an ambulance), you............
A. Laugh it off
B. Blush and forget about it five minutes later
C. Feel worthy of being prosecuted in the Supreme Court
2. When your best friend gives you a look you've never seen her give or says a word in a slightly taut voice, you..............
A. Barely notice
B. Ask what's wrong
C. Spend the night analyzing your relationship and concluding you're the worst friend the world's ever seen
3. When someone asks you how your (all-things-considered wonderful) week went, you usually reply............
A. "Great! I ate peanut butter five days in a row as part of a national competition, hung out with my friends and even got some chemistry done before the week was up. And you?"
B. "It was pretty good - how about you?"
C. "Well [insert mysterious lowering of voice and lifting of eyebrows], it was - it was okay."
4. When normally perfect you is in charge of doing an improv scene for a friend's birthday party and you blunder it beyond belief, you............
A. Keep on going
B. Grin and bear it at the time - shake it off as a bad memory later
C. Spend that night and the rest of the week rolling the nightmare over and over in your mind until your stomach's normal state is unrest and you cannot recall the party without deathful agony
5. When your friend agrees with another friend (who agreed with another friend) that you're a drama queen, you............
A. Know they're just teasin' you
B. Employ steps to fix your ridiculousness
C. Wail, "I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN!" and live life in a feeling of rejection and misery
A. You're a self-confident (if slightly thoughtless) female who doesn't find it degrading at all to laugh at yourself.
B. You're a sensible young lady who isn't afraid to acknowledge failure and quirks in yourself.
C. Congratulations. You just earned your crown.