Squish-a-Brother Day

1:13 PM


Today is Squish-a-Brother Day! Go squish your little brother before he learns the don't-you-even-think-about-it look.


Luckily every day is unofficially Squish-a-Brother Day, but today is officially Squish-a-Brother Day. But little brothers are still cute and cuddable, officially or unofficially. My brother and I - we perfected the Big Sister/Little Brother Love Hug.


We've been best buddies forever. He's my special guy, and I love him to death. If I had to choose one person who I got to love and who loved me back, I'd pick my babe in a heartbeat. ("Bailey," he tells me this morning, "don't kiss me today. I've got powder on my face." But do you think I listen?)


Blessing is spelled D-A-N-I-E-L F-R-A-N-K-L-Y-N. How do you spell yours?

You Might Also Like

14 impressions

  1. Awww! That should become a "national holiday!" My blessing is spelled "I-s-a-a-c!

    Can't wait to see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLOL - what no earth does he mean by "powder on his face". (He just stated he loves me better - and just gave me a kiss on the cheek only to say, "I gonna wipe it off, 'cause I don't like you anymore". ((though he just said, "I don't love anybody, except for Christian and Bethany.")) I'm confused)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mean to publish that, 'cause Daniel pushed the publish button. Actually, he just tried to choke me Darth Vader style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Bailey! I came across your blog, and saw you are homeschooled. I am too, and I hope you'll stop by my blog! http://www.katfaith.blogspot.com/

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D) Mine is spelled just like Kara's. What do you know? ;)

    This is one CUTE post, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bring big smiles to my face today!! You are a blessing!

    Love you, Mrs. Reinke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spell mine with an A-L-V-I-N D-A-V-I-D. He's 2. He's adorable. The end.

    Luv,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison! What are you doing stealing my little cuddlebug? 7-year-old Alex is too big to cuddle, and he says "Yuck" every time I try to kiss him. Alvin is the only one left!
    Of course, I do have a round, soft, squishy baby sister to hold. So maybe we can work out a sharing plan.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way, Bailey, whose room are you in? I like the wall color. (:
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would enjoy your visit at rubieslikeruth.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, now, now - time out, Allison and Aemi. No fighting over the adorable children. (LOL! Sister wars! Love it.) It's funny you should like the wall color, Aemi (which is Doll's Dress pink, by the by), because it's the girls' room and I've been thinking of repainting. Not that I ever will, because I have stories with me and paintbrushes that would horrify respectable people. Not to mention there'd be a mess in our room for half an eternity AND the fact that I procrastinate and probably wouldn't finish painting until I moved out of the house. In which case, it would not concern me what color the room was, as my four sisters seem to like it just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You take the A-L-V-I-N and I'll take the D-A-V-I-D, Aemi. That will work perfectly ... I think.
    Alex? Seven? NOT YET!!

    A/N

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine.....Is H-O-S-A-N-N-A-H M-E-R-C-Y She is almost 3(and can still be a little turd)but is still cute no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)