Guess What?

10:30 AM

Read It!
Today we have some link love for Raising Homemakers, a corner of the web for mamas with the desire to train up their daughters in the way of homemaking. For my dear friends who find themselves on the receiving end of said vision, never fear - I'll be there with you, writing out my own opinions and observations of the subject.

Yup yup. I'm the youngest contributor over there, with no certification but presumption and passion. And I want your opinion on what you'd like to see from me regarding homemaking.

Care to join me? My first post goes up tomorrow...and I'll be sure to let you in on the other articles I post too. Or you could just save RH in your favorites and be surprised.

(Psst. Check out Like a Warm Cup of Coffee, RH founder Sarah Mae's personal blog. She's amazing.)

You Might Also Like

10 impressions

  1. I'll be on the look out for your posts on RH! I've been enjoying your blog posts here (Even though I don't comment often... :-))

    Blessings,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulatins, dear Bailey! I'm so happy you are able to contribute!!!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! I can't wait to read your posts! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bayleaf... have fun doing one of the things you do best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bailey! That's so exciting!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes. There was the one that Mommy made us write in every day, for school. Maybe that is what helped my spelling improve.
    "April 4, 2002
    I am waching Allison play her [computer] game from my desk. Nothing very exsiting has happened today."
    Am I the only one who finds these amusing? There was the one that went, "I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I have never kept a diary faithfully.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, I'm commenting on the wrong post! Hold on publishing them. I'm sorry.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to put these on the post about diaries.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops! Sorry about that, Aemi. I didn't even notice. *blush*

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)