iCreate

11:51 PM



buttons. ribbons. and a little bit of Christmas cheer.


{brought to you by the encouragement and inspiration of one Bethany.}

You Might Also Like

10 impressions

  1. p.s. Ignore the glue strands. They're battle scars. I won the fight with the hot glue gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!
    OOOHHH and lookie lookie at the new blog look - FABULOUS!! Nice layout! A blog that's eye pleasing and heart warming at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I just thought I would let you know that I love your blog, I find it so encouraging!
    Love In Christ,
    Chloe~Jane
    P.S Here is my blog:
    http://lovinglife777.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just as cute as it can be! :) I'm glad to hear you triumphed over the hot glue gun...those things are just plain malicious.

    BTW, *love* the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls, you made my day!! Thank you so much. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, how cute! I want one ;) Oh, and love the new blog look too, so cute! 'Tis the season for fresh new looks methinks :)

    I hope you are all having an amazing December!
    Love you all!
    ~Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nifty, m'dear!

    I agree with Erin, I LOVE the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! Now I'm going to have to go make one!!
    Madeline
    p.s. Check out our Christmas giveaway: http://flameinthedarkness.com/fabulous-flower-bracelet-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Bailey! (*covers hands*) looks like you had more luck with the hot glue gun than yours truly with the band-aids littered over the floor. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)