This Thanksgiving

2:34 PM

Our whole lives are made up of blessings, little pieces of God's grace that are responsible for any and all sorts of love, joy, peace and happiness.

We travel past them when we focus on the gloom and doom of the world, when we choose to look to ourselves instead of our Savior.

But they're there.

And they're not just little pieces. They're huge chunks. His love. His grace. His mercy. His salvation.

So this Thanksgiving, if you have ever given or received a hug, if you have ever experienced the awe of a morning sunset, if you have ever tasted, just tasted, the joy of the Savior...do this one thing.


Stand up and bless the Lord.

Then the Levites, Jeshua, Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabneiah, Sherebiah, Hodiah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, "Stand up and bless the LORD your God from everlasting to everlasting. Blessed be your glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise. -- Nehemiah 9:5

Happy Thanksgiving!

You Might Also Like

6 impressions

  1. Happy Thanksgiving deary. And may I properly punch you for using these pictures...I had a grand post figured out. :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot to bless and thank the Lord for. He's so good to us isn't He? What could I do without Him?

    The pictures were lovely too! (Flop, you crack me up.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Bailey! That's exactly right! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post ! Happy Thanksgiving ! Gobble , Gobble !!!!! LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving! Hope it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Ah, it's so wonderful to take a whole day just to reflect on what we're thankful for! I wish I could could have that attitude every day, yeah, I guess it takes practice :)

    ~Lindsey
    p.s. you look absolutely beautiful in your picture!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)