Perfectionists Anonymous

7:30 AM

Topic Addressed: Unrealistic Expectations

Catchphrase for Tonight: Perfectionism is good in that when others fail, I succeed. Perfectionism is not good in that when others succeed, I fail.

Homework Assignment:

- remember that looking stupid is not as bad as being sinful

- learn that life is not a contest

- admit you're wrong...and not always special

You Might Also Like

4 impressions

  1. ((that was the shortest post yet)) ;)

    Lol, I'm not a perfectionist, but I don't like looking dumb...

    Okay. I sorta am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We'd like to think we are always right and super special but truth is....... we are not. Wish we were though, Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HUGE perfectionist...and I also have a HUGE fear of failure! So I seriously need to join Perfectionist Anonymous... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I am a perfectionist. I suppose this fact is both good and bad, since our strongest point is also our weakest. But, in my case, I definately shall try to remember that even when I feel like "looking stupid is a sin," (Wow, that was an accurate saying Bayleaf!) it isn't bothering anyone but me. :P
    Anyway.
    Bravo on another good post!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)