Nerves + Practice + One Fateful Day = License

4:57 PM



Am I excited? You can bet no. I am still terrified. But at least I drove home in one piece. Anybody want to go out for ice cream?

You Might Also Like

15 impressions

  1. I'm tellin' you, customer service must be running pretty low at the DMV. But hopefully I'll never have to go back there again...so I'll survive the traumatic memory and move on.

    God was so good through it all.

    *cracks tentative smile for first time in two hours*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY For you!!!! I'm going to go try again for my permit tomorrow - very nervous. Especially since I've already failed once AHG!
    :D

    Congratulations girly!
    ~Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Bailey!

    Can you come pick me up so we can go for a spin? lol :)

    Love, Carilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone!

    Bet you did AWESOME your second time around, Elissa! I am confident I would have failed if I had to parallel park...but I didn't. Phew.

    Oh, sure, Carilee -- just send a really neat CD for me to listen to while I cruise down to Texas. Otherwise I might get bored and fall asleep and all that fun stuff. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME BAYLEAF!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!
    (Pretty pictures too!)
    Good job.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horray for you!! It's so exciting to get your lisence. I got my permit yesterday although I am way too scared to drive on a "real road".

    I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very neat blog, Bailey! :D

    Blessings in Christ,
    Moriah

    www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for not commenting in awhile but... It is just so hard to find time to write a comment !

    Congrats on getting your license ! Oh ! You'll have so much fun driving around town ! I know you'll be an excellant driver . Do I stand correct ? LOL ! Love you , and congrats !Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. tsk tsk...no sleeping and driving at the same time!!!! I'll send you lots of coffee. :)


    -Carilee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bailey,I'm so happy for you!
    The only bad thing is that now you have to choose between texting or driving.JK
    Congratulations!

    P.S.please tell me you and Kt decided against crashing if you saw eachother on the road?:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, late of course, but congrats, dearest!!! :D I'm so happy for you. Hopefully I shall do as well. ;) *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a lovely time at the DMV. No, seriously. You see, I was dreading the visit because I had let my license expire (over that July weekend), so I was afraid of being scolded--and fined. The man was quite understanding and even waived the late fee! The icing on the cake...my new picture looks younger than my "old" one! = )

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)