Back to the Books

7:30 AM

There is a Jane Austen-ish desk in our living room that makes me feel like a queen writing something important - no doubt a key ingredient to the feverish blogging these last 61 days. I plan to cry over geometry there.

For that's what I'm doing this August month. And I must bid ye, my faithful blogger friends, farewell for the length of the same.

In other words, I'm taking a blog break for the month of August. Justice demands an explanation. I will give three.

  1. Two separate flights will bring up my wonderful aunt, uncle and cousins and my grandmamma from Texas. And blogging gets in the way of love.
  2. Chase comes home August 21 for ten days of leave - !!!
  3. School. I need time to relish the confusions of geometry, the conundrums of chemistry and all the wonderfulness of world history.
When I hop on this blog again September 1st, get ready for some real back-to-school fun! I've got my head chockablock with homeschool stuff - and even a bunch of writer's-block-resistant blog ideas to give you inspiration during the school year.

From the dashboard,
Bailey

You Might Also Like

5 impressions

  1. This is rather sudden *heart melts* you'll still comment (please??) If you don't -- I'm doomed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we'll miss you m'dear, but I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised by geometry. I hate (HATE HATE HATE HATE *HATE*) anything and everything math, but I as far as math-y stuff goes, geometry wasn't too bad. I hope you have the same experience!
    I hope you have a lovely time with your relatives and your marine! Tell Chase "Hi" from us all!

    Can't wait til you're back to bloggy-dom!
    ~Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a woman of a singular mind. Of course I'll still comment, Floppeth. Well, maybe of course I will. ((hugs))

    I happen to be enjoying geometry, Elissa, for the simple fact that I have not touched a single number so far. (And I just took the first test!) Just all these crazy thereoms and premises and things like that.

    Chemistry? I'm gonna die.

    I'll definitely send everyone's hellos to our Marine and I'll do everything in my power to hasten the coming of September. ;o) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Aw, Bayleaf, thats to bad...hopefully you can get on soon.

    -It has and will be very busy this month too!

    Have fun with your cousins!

    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will wait patiently for your return, it's nice that you'll still be checking comments. :) All of the back-to-school stuff sounds fun! I bet it will be a great encouragement to all of us. If you need any help or advice with geometry, I'll be happy to oblige! although, I can't say the same about chemistry since we're in the same boat, but i will try my best as your once again partner-in- science.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)