Announcing...

9:45 PM

'Tis the season for starting blogs - and I am pleased as punch to announce the grand opening of my sweet friend Anna's blog. Check out "The Daughter of the King" at www.apyatskowit.blogspot.com and share in her excitement!

Congratulations, Anna! We'll be cheering you on.

You Might Also Like

5 impressions

  1. Great Job, Anna! I can't wait too see what else your going to post. Bayleaf, 'twas great of you too announce Anna's blog. It was really nice.

    *hugs*

    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH!!! The computer will let me comment now!!!
    (I've meant to comment before.)

    Thanks for telling everyone about *Little ole me* ;)

    Your blog is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there you are, Anna. You're very welcome. One thing: you have to post regularly in order to live up to the expectations I have made up in my mind. Got that?

    ((hugs))

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Anna! Will add to my list of blogs. :D

    *hugs*

    Flop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now I'm offering congrats to another person. This is so exciting. I've told myself I'm not going to start a blog 'til I'm eighty and life has slowed down a bit. Garden work are my commitments for a while. Woe on garden chores. I actually strained a muscle doing a lot of shoveling.

    Okay, how did I get on that subject? Wow, anyway. I'm so happy for you. I tried to post a comment on your blog, Anna, but I couldn't. :-( Anyway, I can read your posts, and that's so cool. I can't wait!
    Love,
    KT
    Did that one go through? Um, let me try agin. If it did, don't post this one. :-) This rather confusing....or I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your best thought! I'm very interested in your unique perspective. If you'd like to discuss things in private, feel free to email me! :)